Tuesday, May 26, 2009

AirAsia = Low cost or "Cheap"?

I'd just finished all the dramas available in my hard disk, so I can now sit down properly and blog about this which I wanted to on the day of return to Tawau.

Wassup with this Airasia? I just want to express how unsatisfy I'm and disappointed with their service nowadays! A few incidences that happened recently had triggered and reached my threshold level and then now I exploded.

First and foremost, Airasia offered 1000000 free seats last month. And I was very excited and wanted to book the cheap air ticket for my chinese new year home trips. So, I waited on the night before until 12 a.m. sharp! Tadah~ NO FREE SEATS for that period. OKAY, that's fine I said. The air fare that time for return trips was about RM 300. The next day, when I checked online once again, it rised to about RM 350! Gosh! How could it increase in such a short period?! So darling said don't wait for it anymore, it'll only keep rising anyway. So both of us booked the slightly more expensive tickets (we thought). Few days later, when I was reading newspaper, MAS free seats promotion catched my eyes. Being very busy body, I went online and checked out MAS website, exactly the period that I'd booked my ticket few days ago (which is CNY period, peak period, holidays!). Guess what?! I saw RM 78 for RETURN TRIPS!! IS RM 78 RM 78 RM 78!! &*#^@^#&@^#&^@&#^ AIRASIA!

So, fine.. I learnt my lesson now. Next time I'll check out MAS website first no matter what.

Here come the 2nd incidence. A week before I was heading back to Tawau, I received a sms from Airasia. It said: Your flight has been re-timed to 2.55 p.m. Sorry for the inconvenience. I was quite happy when I received that, because the flight was rescheduled to earlier time! On the day itself, I rearranged my time and reached airport earlier to avoid traffic. Okay, the story comes now. I waited for 1 hour just to check-in!!! ONE HOUR!!! Looking at the slow motion and very low efficient worker made me REALLY frustrated! I wanted to scold that fellow but rational told me that I shouldn't. So, FINE! Later, while I was waiting on the boarding hall, an announcement made me even pissed. We're very regret to announce that your flight is expected to delay and reach LCCT at 3.30 p.m. ^&%#^&!@%#^%@^#%@&%#^@%#&@ AIRASIA!!!!!
Finally, the flight was departed at about 4 p.m.

So, I was out from house at 10 a.m. and reached home in Tawau at 8 p.m. THANKS A LOT to AIRASIA for training up my patience! And 1 more thing before I stop complaining, the purchasing activities going on in the flight are really irritating, especially if you're sitting away from the window. I was bang by the air-stewardess a few times and wake me from my nap. Perhaps they should go on further diet.

Okay, I think this is the longest post ever. Prove that I'm good in complaining. Keyboard down.

No comments: